Natasha Rathnayaka sexy fashion saree

Natasha Rathnayaka is one of the most hottest and beautiful fashion model and English song singer of Sri Lanka. I have already posted so many contents and image gallery of this beautiful fashion model in my previous post So I am not going to say more words about her.She has sexy and slim figure which perfectly match for fashion designing Hear are the latest photographs and photo shoot of this famous glamor beauty which taken form fashion shows and glamor photo shoot for magazine cover.Personally she is one of my favorite fashion model too.Personally she is one of my favorite fashion model too.
[natash_+rathnayake+(14).jpg]
[natash_+rathnayake+(13).jpg][natash_+rathnayake+(4).jpg][natash_+rathnayake+(9).jpg][natash_+rathnayake+(8).jpg][natash_+rathnayake+(10).jpg]